Yes, you read this title well! The herb that I would like to talk about today has been shown to be able to literally stop heart attacks within 30 seconds when ingested!
This amazing herb also has numerous other health benefits, from toothache remedy, digestive aid to possibly killing cancer cells... And as it is a herb, it is also perfectly natural and has no dangerous side effect - contrary to modern medicines/drugs. Have you guessed it yet?
I am talking about CAYENNE PEPPER - also known as the Guinea spice, cow-horn pepper, red hot chili pepper, aleva or bird pepper - with its powerful active component called capsaicin. This spicy herb can burn your mouth with its heat but do not stop there because there is so much more beyond the heat rush.
Dr John Christopher, a famous herbalist of the 20th century, found out that cayenne pepper can help cure heart disease and even stop a heart attack within seconds. If he could get the patient to drink a glass of warm cayenne tea (a teaspoon of cayenne in a cup of hot water), the heart attack would stop and the patient would be up and around within minutes.
I highly recommend the book Left for Dead by Richard Quinn. It tells of the true story of a man who had a heart attack and a following failed bypass surgery. The discovery of cayenne pepper saved his life. Even though he was skeptical at first, he tried cayenne and was blown away! He was able to recover and enjoy a great quality of life with its help and has been using it ever since.
Here is part of a comment I found on Amazon from a reader of "Left for Dead":
"I would give this book 10 stars if I could! I suffered a major heart attack in 1989 at the age of 41. Shortly after that I came across this book purely by accident. It was very believable. Purely on an act of faith (since I was also suffering from a severe, sometimes bleeding, ulcer) I went to health food store and bought cayenne capsules. I took them. Within three days my 10 year old ulcer was completely healed...and since my original heart attack, have been symptom-free of coronary heart disease to this day. I am now 52..."
But it does not stop there. Here are some of the other known health benefits of cayenne pepper:
- Stops heavy bleeding A wound, external or internal, will stop bleeding if the individual will drink a cup of water (preferably hot) with a teaspoon of cayenne pepper stirred into it. The bleeding will stop generally by the time a person can count up to ten after drinking the cayenne tea.
- Anti-Irritant Properties It eases upset stomach, ulcers, sore throats, spasmodic and irritating coughs, and diarrhea.
- Anti-Cold and Flu Agent It aids in breaking up and moving congested mucus.
- Anti-Fungal Properties It can prevent the formation of the fungal pathogens phomopsis and collectotrichum.
- Migraine Headache Prevention This may be related to the pepper’s ability to stimulate a pain response in a different area of the body, thus reverting the brain’s attention to the new site.
- Anti-Allergen Cayenne may even help relieve allergies.
- Digestive Aid It stimulates the digestive tract, increasing the flow of enzyme production and gastric juices. This aids the body’s ability to metabolize food (and toxins). Cayenne pepper is also helpful for relieving intestinal gas.
- Anti-Redness Properties Cayenne’s properties makes it a great herb for many chronic and degenerative conditions.
- Helps Produce Saliva Cayenne stimulates the production of saliva, an important key to excellent digestion and maintaining optimal oral health.
- Useful for Blood Clots It also helps reduce atherosclerosis and prevents factors that lead to the formation of blood clots. This can help reduce the chances of a heart attack or stroke.
- Detox Support Cayenne is a known circulatory stimulant. It also increases the pulse of our lymphatic and digestive rhythms. Cayenne also causes us to sweat, another important process of detoxification. Combined with lemon juice and honey, cayenne tea is an excellent morning beverage for total body detox.
- Joint-Pain Reliever Cayenne pepper acts to cause temporary pain on the skin, which sends chemical messengers from the skin into the joint, offering relief for joint pain.
- Anti-Bacterial Properties Cayenne is an excellent preservative and has been used traditionally to prevent food contamination from bacteria.
- Possible Anti-Cancer Agent Some studies found that cayenne pepper may help prevent lung cancer in smokers. Other studies have also shown a similar reaction in cayenne’s resistance to liver tumors.
- Supports Weight Loss Cayenne is a great metabolic-booster, aiding the body in burning excess amounts of fats.
- Promotes Heart-Health It helps to keep blood pressure levels normalized. It also balances the body of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Remedy for Toothache Cayenne is an excellent agent against tooth and gum diseases.
- Topical Remedy As a poultice, cayenne has been used to treat snake bites, rheumatism, sores, wounds and lumbago.
You may be thinking (like I used to) that this is all quite wonderful but not for you as there is no way you would be able to ingest even the smallest amount of cayenne. You cannot bear the heat... Well, if this is the case you do not have to worry as you do not need to even taste the heat. Cayenne pepper capsules that you just swallow with water are sold online or in health food stores. You can even make your own capsules by buying empty ones and filling them with cayenne (manually or with a capsule filler machine).
Only one word of caution: start small (one capsule or 1/4 teaspoon) if you are not used to spicy foods and increase the dosage gradually to allow your body to get used to it (up to 1 teaspoon in water). Even if you only take capsules, with time you will find - as I did - that you are gradually more and more able to take the heat of spicy foods as your digestive system adapts to cayenne pepper.
So enjoy! And please watch this short video about cayenne's benefits.