Should Christians Take the COVID Vaccine?
In this video, Dave Brennan of the Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform UK is interviewed by 'Into the Pray' podcast, to hear his thoughts on the important and pressing question, "Should Christians have the COVID vaccine?"
- What ethical questions should you consider when thinking about the vaccine?
- What facts should we have firmly in mind as Christians?
- How do the vaccines relate to abortion and fertility issues?
- Will the vaccine become mandatory?
Alternative video link
Folow-up interview on YouTube: 'What if I've Already Been Vaccinated?'
- Malcolm Duncan's article, 'Thinking About Whether or Not You Should Receive a Covid-19 Vaccine?'
- Dave Brennan's excellent article, 'Silver Bullet? Golden Calf? Is the vaccine our way out of this?'
- CBRUK's article, '12 Faulty Assumptions About Fetal Tissue Vaccines'
- Free2Shine's article, 'To Vax or Not To Vax'